Maybe we can help!!!
Our company has been managing property in Tucson for over 25 years, and our Property Manager, David Fotheringham, has been running this division for over 20 years.
Several years ago we changed our direction. We went from managing close to 150 units to limiting our portfolio to less than 30. This was done for several reasons, but perhaps the most important was to provide better service to those we do work with. With this change we decided to focus on an area we could properly service. Please call me to discuss your property… if I cannot handle it due to it’s location I can refer you to a company who can.
You can download our brochure here PM Owner Booklet.
Some of the services we offer:
- Detailed information on the local rental market to help establish a fair rental value to maximize occupancy
- Communication via phone, fax, email, SMS (text messaging), and company website
- Advertisement of rental properties via the Internet, company website, MLS, ‘For Rent’ Sign
- Co-op referral fees paid to outside brokerage agencies for tenant referrals
- Show property to prospective tenants
- Respond to inquiries about available property received by phone, email and website
- Applicant screening & Credit Reporting Services
- Generate the lease and review it with the new tenant
- Intermediary between owner and tenant
- Properly maintain and account for all security deposits
- Collection of rent
- Processing and serving of late notices and other legal notices
- We maintain a list of qualified vendors to ensure prompt repairs
- 24 hour response to maintenance calls
- Communication with owners regarding maintenance
- Establish re-occurring maintenance on rental properties upon owner’s request (i.e. Pool Service, landscaping, etc)
- Financial reports, documents, and paid invoices available through our “owner portal” on our Company website
- Move-Out inspections conducted at vacancy
- Periodic inspections conducted upon owner’s request
- Pay owner proceeds timely and via direct deposit